Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mamee Sllrrrp

Food again!!! But this time it's a budget meal, more suitable for a poor student like me :D Instant noodles~ These are what I left... 2 choices, between dry and soup Mamee Sllrrrp! and... I went for the 'goreng' Mamee.

Nonono, it's not just Mamee Sllrrrp alone. I have some eggs in my kitchen, but 1 is enough for me. It's soooooo easy if you have a microwave oven. Everything can be cooked~
I put in for 2 minutes. Perhaps less than 2 minutes is ok.
This is the outcome~ although it doesn't look nice but it taste ok :p

Now is the Mamee's turn. I try to do it in 3 minutes, but the noodles not 'soft' enough, so I put in for another 1 minute.Ok, noodles ready.
But this is 'goreng' Mamee Sllrrp la, don't need the water.
Add the seasonings and mix all together.

deng deng deng~ Magic eh? Thanks my friend for the additional sausage and seafood tofu~

Yummy yummy~~ really a nice and convenience supper at 130am~

No comments:

Post a Comment