Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sushi Zanmai @ The Gardens

Yesterday I went to Sushi Zanmai @ The Gardens for dinner after watching Salt (not bad eh this movie) at Mid Valley. It was a long queue outside the restaurant. But from my experiences of queuing at Sushi Zanmai, diners of two will normally get their seats soon, and yeah we did. If you are in a larger group then u might have to wait like 45 minutes? While queuing one of the waiter has already given us the menu and taken our orders. So once we get in we just need to give the "Captain's Order" to the waiter inside.

we were sitting in front of the conveyor belt
while waiting :p
Inari Kanimayo Yaki & Salmon Mentai. I like Inari Kanimayo more~
Cranky Salmon Maki. The orange colour's maki taste better
Unadon! seems like I never miss unadon every time I go for sushi
Chuka Chinmi. This should be the appetizer but came a little bit late...
Soft Shell Crab Maki. 1 of my all time favourite too~
Dragon Roll! Slices of avocado on top of the sushi, yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment